Los Niños Cuentan
Para mas información llame a:
For more information please call:
"Casa Hogar" is an Emergency Shelter for women and their children who are victims of domestic violence and sexual assault in Clackamas County. This is a program that is a part of Los Niños Cuentan and is reserved for women and children who have lived through/survived domestic violence or sexual assault or who are in danger and need a safe temporary place to stay. All of the Los Niños Cuentan staff including counselors, lawyers, and teachers and support group facilitators will respond in Spanish and English. The programs and activities have been carefully designed for individuals and families in order to make feel safe and comfortable in a healthy environment.
If you need help, please contact us. Your call will be confidential.
Services will not be denied to anyone who is in danger.
Services offered in the Shelter:
• Housing for 30 to 60 days
• Individual and group counseling
• Support groups for victims of Domestic
and Sexual Violence
• Employment search and training
• Information and reference for other services
• Support in obtaining permanent housing
• English classes
• Literacy classes
• Computer classes
• Immigration information clinics
• Safety planning for when leaving the Shelter
• Support in filing restraining orders
Your call will be confidential.
All services are free of charge and are available to residents of Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington Counties.
Read about the opening of Casa Hogar here:
An Emergency Shelter in Clackamas County