Los Niños Cuentan
Classes for Parents
The first years of your child's life are a valuable time for growth and learning.
Like a sponge, children soak up everything around them during their formative years.
Come celebrate, learn, and have fun with other parents and their children.
In these classes, you and your children will learn:
• Parenting Skills
• The importance of reading and playing with your child
• Information and exercises on how to get closer to your children
• How to effectively communicate with your child
• Stages of learning and development
• The importance of boundaries and rules
• How to raise your children with love and without violence
• How to handle sibling rivalries
• Nutrition, Health and Hygiene
• Information on other programs for families
• Summer activities for you and your child
• Out of school activities
Para mas información llame a:
For more information please call:
These programs are sponsored by: Los Niños Cuentan, Oregon Community Foundation, Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church, Clackamas County, Meyer Memorial Trust, and Spirit Mountain Community Fund.
Free for families in Clackamas County