Address (by appointment only)
9123 SE St. Helens Street #175
Clackamas, OR 97015
“TALLERES” / WORKSHOPS
Our workshops are held monthly and touch on a variety of different topics. Please contact us to about the current schedule and availability.
• Parenting classes
• Legal clinics
• How to form a safety plan for you and your family
• Arts and crafts of different cultures
• How to make healthy foods for you and your family
• Information on employment search, training and more!
We offer a wide array of support groups and sessions to help individuals in all situations.
• Support groups for victims and their families
• Information on restraining/protection orders
• Resources and information on safe places
All services are free of charge and are available to residents of Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington Counties.