“Casa Hogar” is an Emergency Shelter for women and their children who are victims of domestic violence and sexual assault in Clackamas County. This program is reserved for women and children who have survived domestic violence or sexual assault, or who are in current danger and need a safe temporary place to stay.
If you need help, please contact us. Your call will be confidential.
Services offered in the Shelter:
• Housing for 30 to 60 days
• Individual and group counseling referral
• Support groups
• Employment search and training
• Support in obtaining permanent housing
• Safety planning for when leaving the shelter
All services are free of charge and are available to residents of Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington Counties.
SHELTER WISH LIST
CASA HOGAR HOUSES UP TO 18 WOMEN AND CHILDREN EVERY MONTH.
We are currently in need of and accepting the following donations:
1. Solid color bedding – Twin and Full Size Sheets
3. Silverware sets
5. Bathroom Towels – solid colors
6. Dish Towels
7. Curtains – Light colors
8. Laundry soap
9. Bathroom Mats
10. Cleaning supplies
Please contact us at for drop off information.